Crashing! Any Help?

iuhyeah

So i purchased MLB 2K10 for the 3 dollar special so if it doesnt work that wouldnt be that big of a deal but perhaps someone here could help me out. Anyways, when I start a quick game it loads and shows the starting line-ups then crashes to a blue schreen with a bunch of stuff saying why it crashed. Is it crashing because my computer cant handle it? (my guess) or some other reason. Also has anyone else had this problem?

So i purchased MLB 2K10 for the 3 dollar special so if it doesnt work that wouldnt be that big of a deal but perhaps someone here could help me out. Anyways, when I start a quick game it loads and shows the starting line-ups then crashes to a blue schreen with a bunch of stuff saying why it crashed. Is it crashing because my computer cant handle it? (my guess) or some other reason. Also has anyone else had this problem?

Sounds like your system and/or video card are not up to specs for the game.

What are you System Specs? (CPU, RAM, Video Card)

Im not really a computer genious but I believe these r the specs for it

RAM - 4.00 GB

Processor - Intel Core 2 duo CPU

GHZ - 2.67

I cant find what video card is in it however..........

Click on Start>Run (or Windows Key and R) and type dxdiag. Click on the Display tab.

Should list what graphics card you have under Name.

Na its a desktop used really just for school/work. Any suggestions for what video would work well? preferably a cheaper one lol

I'm a PC tech by trade, if its a video card problem you could try upgrading to an NVIDIA based E-PCI card< I have a 9500 and no problems. I got my card on new egg.com for around $75, there may be cheaper alternatives.

I have specs similar to yours and I went with the ATI Radeon HD 4650. I bought it new off Newegg.com for around $40 dollars last year. I'm able to play the game on max settings with high frame rates. Its really a great card because it doesn't require a large power supply and it runs cool. I have a eMachine which I previously just used for college and surfing the web but with this card I turned it into a pretty decent budget gaming computer. Just don't expect to play Crisis on high or anything! Then again I haven't tried that yet! Good luck! This game is fun but its pretty glitchy right now so hopefully by the time you get a card and can play it the patch will be out. Oh, and be sure to use a Xbox 360 controller with this game. I couldn't imagine trying to play it with a keyboard and mouse! Have fun! :)

Archived