Graphics Issues

yankees

Now i don't know if it is only me, but, when i play the mlb 2k10 on my comp the players in defense that are far from camera have really poor graphic and sometimes when certain position players are close to the camera their faces look really bad and their caps are either larger than their heads or players heads are just small... and that can be seen in my player mode especially if i am on the first base and the first baseman is standing next to my player, man the graphics of the opposing players in my player mode is just bad... now i know it can't be my comp cause i can run any game on the highest settings and i am running mlb 2k10 easily on the high settings and still the graphic of the position players look poor when u look how bad their faces are and how big caps are... so is this just my case or somebody else noticed this as well?

Now i don't know if it is only me, but, when i play the mlb 2k10 on my comp the players in defense that are far from camera have really poor graphic and sometimes when certain position players are close to the camera their faces look really bad and their caps are either larger than their heads or players heads are just small... and that can be seen in my player mode especially if i am on the first base and the first baseman is standing next to my player, man the graphics of the opposing players in my player mode is just bad... now i know it can't be my comp cause i can run any game on the highest settings and i am running mlb 2k10 easily on the high settings and still the graphic of the position players look poor when u look how bad their faces are and how big caps are... so is this just my case or somebody else noticed this as well?

You are not the only one seeing this ugly mess! I also have it on my PC and I have my graphic settings in the game all on high. I think this is the way they programmed the graphics so it can run smooth, very poor half-*** job I must say, really. But it dosn't bother me that much as long as the game is still fun to play. But I hope they stop doing these short-cuts with the graphics.

You are not the only one seeing this ugly mess! I also have it on my PC and I have my graphic settings in the game all on high. I think this is the way they programmed the graphics so it can run smooth, very poor half-*** job I must say, really. But it dosn't bother me that much as long as the game is still fun to play. But I hope they stop doing these short-cuts with the graphics.

well was it a problem for the to just keep the same graphics for the position players just like in 2k9, i mean like you said it is a mess :cray: ... but the game is good overall so i guess i'll adapt eventually thanks for letting me know that it's the game that is in the mess not me :good: :rolleyes:

Archived