My Player Mode - Cpu Changing Rosters

Mat

H guys,

I have been running my custom roster with real names and I noticed some interesting things. I would be interested if anyone ha discovered a way to stop this.

Firstly, i started a my player game with custom rosters. I then checked the rosters in game and while all name, etc are there, the game seems to re-allocate players to either MLB, AAA, AA, A depending on ratings i think.

So from what i can gather, the game changes all your rosters for each team even promoting players or dropping to minors so all high ratings players are in MLB and so on.

You can change this once you have saved your career file with Ty's Roster editor. So i did this and reworked the Cubs teams so all lineups and rotations were accurate but now i noticed it seems to re-allocate these players after each game. So.... you have to do the same process again with the roster editor after each game! It will even put a RF in a CF or LF position so hardly any players are actually playing where they should be. Strange.

I turned off cpu trades in my player settings but this didnt have any effect.

Any ideas anyone? Has anyone tried this as well?

H guys,

I have been running my custom roster with real names and I noticed some interesting things. I would be interested if anyone ha discovered a way to stop this.

Firstly, i started a my player game with custom rosters. I then checked the rosters in game and while all name, etc are there, the game seems to re-allocate players to either MLB, AAA, AA, A depending on ratings i think.

So from what i can gather, the game changes all your rosters for each team even promoting players or dropping to minors so all high ratings players are in MLB and so on.

You can change this once you have saved your career file with Ty's Roster editor. So i did this and reworked the Cubs teams so all lineups and rotations were accurate but now i noticed it seems to re-allocate these players after each game. So.... you have to do the same process again with the roster editor after each game! It will even put a RF in a CF or LF position so hardly any players are actually playing where they should be. Strange.

I turned off cpu trades in my player settings but this didnt have any effect.

Any ideas anyone? Has anyone tried this as well?

My advice: In "My Player" mode pretend that you are the player. If you care about the rosters of the teams, play in franchise mode with control of all 30 teams.

Now you can go in and edit the my player roster with Tys editor after starting your career making sure all the starters are in a sarting position. I did that and it has worked so far keeping most the players where they belong. For instance Austin Jackson for the tigers is low rated, So I set him in the starting lineup and when I went back into the game he stayed there. Hes not listed as the primary, but still on the mlb team. The others I couldnt assign ended up in AA or A.

Now you can go in and edit the my player roster with Tys editor after starting your career making sure all the starters are in a sarting position. I did that and it has worked so far keeping most the players where they belong. For instance Austin Jackson for the tigers is low rated, So I set him in the starting lineup and when I went back into the game he stayed there. Hes not listed as the primary, but still on the mlb team. The others I couldnt assign ended up in AA or A.

Yep, that is what i have been doing too. At first I was annoyed that it keeps readjusting the batting lineup from original after each game but im used to it now, and it actually does a good job of the batting order.

Archived