Players Disappearing, Strike Zone Disappearing

yankees

I started the franchise, and I'm still in the spring training and when I play the games I experience problems. First, when i wanna make a pitcher substitution, the pitcher on the mound who is waiting to be replaced suddenly becomes invisible and the only thing visible is the ball that is clearly in pitchers hand but it looks like it is levitating in the air. And sometimes when I am making a defensive change or bringing in the pinch hitter the player who is coming into the game is also invisible. Another problem is with strike zone. I keep that option on so during the game there is strike zone visible just before the pitch, but sometimes, while the opposing pitcher is still standing on the mound and picking the pitch, the strike zone is gone, and if I for example foul the ball the zone is back for the next pitch. And then there is this black circle while I am batting and it moves in the direction where i want my batter to swing. Now I could swear that when i first installed the game and played several quick games that circle wasn't present. I looked everywhere in the options to see if it can be turned off but no option exists for it. So is that another graphical glitch or it is normal for the game? And i know that those disappearing players aren't that much of a problem since none of them is disappearing while the ball is in play for now, I just wanna know if somebody else experienced the same.

I started the franchise, and I'm still in the spring training and when I play the games I experience problems. First, when i wanna make a pitcher substitution, the pitcher on the mound who is waiting to be replaced suddenly becomes invisible and the only thing visible is the ball that is clearly in pitchers hand but it looks like it is levitating in the air. And sometimes when I am making a defensive change or bringing in the pinch hitter the player who is coming into the game is also invisible. Another problem is with strike zone. I keep that option on so during the game there is strike zone visible just before the pitch, but sometimes, while the opposing pitcher is still standing on the mound and picking the pitch, the strike zone is gone, and if I for example foul the ball the zone is back for the next pitch. And then there is this black circle while I am batting and it moves in the direction where i want my batter to swing. Now I could swear that when i first installed the game and played several quick games that circle wasn't present. I looked everywhere in the options to see if it can be turned off but no option exists for it. So is that another graphical glitch or it is normal for the game? And i know that those disappearing players aren't that much of a problem since none of them is disappearing while the ball is in play for now, I just wanna know if somebody else experienced the same.

I have had the pitcher vanish once just the ball floating hasn't happened since. I shut the strike zone off so haven't had that issue. As for the black circle go to options, my controller,controller setup and shut off batters eye. It will get rid of the black circle for you.

Archived