Why Camera Zoom/Height Doesn'T Save?

RoSmecher

Is anyone else experiencing this?

When I play a game, let's say it's an exhibition game. I change the camera type or the camera zoom/height and when the game is over it does not save. If i start the game again and play another game the camera settings go to default.

What to do?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

When I play a game, let's say it's an exhibition game. I change the camera type or the camera zoom/height and when the game is over it does not save. If i start the game again and play another game the camera settings go to default.

What to do?

You'll have to take that up with 2K Devs.

Camera Settings do not save. Did not save in 2K9 and that is continued in 2K10.

Maybe next year.

damn I was hoping the modding community created some fix for this. I tried looking in the config file or something to see if i could change what is default but no dice.

i could swear in 2k9 it saved though, but i guess it was always this annoying and i'll take your word for it.

damn I was hoping the modding community created some fix for this. I tried looking in the config file or something to see if i could change what is default but no dice.

i could swear in 2k9 it saved though, but i guess it was always this annoying and i'll take your word for it.

I think the camera settings are in a file that the modding community can't crack yet. In 2K9, not being able to save the camera settings was one of the very first complaints. You would have thought that the Devs would have found a way to allow us to save them this year. In the mean time, since you've got to adjust camera settings every game, Check the following thread.

Someone came up with Broadcast camera angles when pitching for every stadium. Pretty cool and it adds a little wrinkle when pitching in different stadiums. I included a .txt file in the 1st post with all the settings.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=46072

Archived