Question On Download File

rskjackson

I had grabbed the MLB 2K10 download on the $2.99 special a couple of weeks ago and am just starting to try and learn to play. I decided to go ahead and download the updated roster from this forum, but it wants me to install at

C:/User/(User)/AppData/Roaming/2K Sports/Major League Baseball 2K10/ Saves

I don't have any such file in that area? I'm running Windows 7, but my C:/User file doesn't have any 2K Sports folder. The game runs great on my new computer, but did I do something wrong in the installation to not have it install something to that location?

Thanks

I had grabbed the MLB 2K10 download on the $2.99 special a couple of weeks ago and am just starting to try and learn to play. I decided to go ahead and download the updated roster from this forum, but it wants me to install at

I don't have any such file in that area? I'm running Windows 7, but my C:/User file doesn't have any 2K Sports folder. The game runs great on my new computer, but did I do something wrong in the installation to not have it install something to that location?

Thanks

Saves folder is a Hidden folder. Make sure you have your system configured to "show" hidden files, folders, etc... See screenshot below. If you don't have a Saves folder after that, just create one.

5lyww5.jpg

Thanks

for windows 7, you need to go to control panel, folder options, click the view tab, put a dot, in the circle ( show hidden files and folders ) then follow the read me directions and enjoy the game.

thx mae, you beat me to it bud, was trying to tell'em same thing. :drinks:

for windows 7, you need to go to control panel, folder options, click the view tab, put a dot, in the circle ( show hidden files and folders ) then follow the read me directions and enjoy the game.

thx mae, you beat me to it bud, was trying to tell'em same thing. :drinks:

No prob man, can never have too much help. :hi:

Thanks guys! Windows 7 and this particular computer are new to me and I didn't even think about the hidden files. Everything is showing up now in the folder...I'm double check when I have some time later, and may have another question or two to pose to this group on the game itself.

I've actually worked on mapping my gamepad to work with the game, and so far so good, but a couple of things I still can't figure out.

For now...thanks again!

Archived