Player Face List?

Backup-Catcher

Has anybody made a player face list yet for use with the 2K10 Editor? Or if not if there is anyway I could look through them in one of the game files? I noticed that Sean Green (Met's pitcher) face is actually the face of Shawn Green (Retired hitter). Unless I am horribly mistaken. It makes me wonder what other player faces are still in the game for use. Thanks for any help. :)

Has anybody made a player face list yet for use with the 2K10 Editor? Or if not if there is anyway I could look through them in one of the game files? I noticed that Sean Green (Met's pitcher) face is actually the face of Shawn Green (Retired hitter). Unless I am horribly mistaken. It makes me wonder what other player faces are still in the game for use. Thanks for any help. :)

You talking about portraits?

What numbering system are you going by? If you are using portraits from this site, then check this thread: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=45198&st=0

If you are using portraits from mlbmods.com, then you will need to check their list over there. Different number system.

You talking about portraits?

What numbering system are you going by? If you are using portraits from this site, then check this thread: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=45198&st=0

If you are using portraits from mlbmods.com, then you will need to check their list over there. Different number system.

no we use the same numbering system (2k Sports numbering)

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I mean the face models for the in-game players. Cyberface I guess is the word. :)

Archived