2K Servers Not Available?

gameaddict4life

I can't seem to access MLB Today mode. When the game first boots up it loads everything and then downloads the latest rosters, even though I already have them from the downloads section of the game is there a fix for this?, and then it gets to the downloading scores part and always says: the 2K servers are not avaliable try again later. So I hit ok and then I can see the score ticker on the bottom of the screen working and I can go to the downloads section of the game and get rosters or whatever, but when I try to access MLB Today it does what I just metioned again. So what's going on? I was able to access everything before but now I can't. I am on dial-up but it worked with this connection before. Is the MLB Today thing down and broken or has 2K banned dial-up connections somehow? Also when I was able to use the MLB Today thing I would check this one screen in there, I'm not sure but I think it was MLB news or something and the game would always crash to the desktop at that same window. Is MLB Today just glitched and they've taken it down? Thanks for any info!

Archived