Pitches breaking backwards

hefalumps

Hi everyone.

I'm using SwingingSoriano's Epic rosters and I've noticed several left-handed pitchers who, when they throw a particular breaking ball, it will break as if it was thrown by a right-hander. Three pitchers in particular I could find were Al Leiter, David Wells, and Mark Mulder. However, I couldn't pin it down to a particular attribute that these southpaws had that others didn't. And some of them, like Mulder, had one breaking pitch (slider) that broke correctly and another (curveball) that broke the opposite way.

I believe it has something to do with the way the players have been edited in the Epic rosters. When I tried using Al Leiter and David Wells with the default rosters or with a different roster set, all pitches broke properly. I'm just not sure what pitch settings could have been altered in the Epic rosters to cause the reverse breaking.

Has anyone seen this before? Is there a way I can change it?

Thanks for any help!

Yes, I just had that problem with Wells, as well as Clement's 2 seamer acting as a Cutter. I think something could've gone wrong in the conversion from .mbe to .sav. Great rosters anyways, SS. I sim, so no biggie.

They are indeed great rosters. Some of the other "updated" ones have the moves but the lineups and rosters aren't as accurate. These rosters are pretty darn solid.

Maybe I'll download his mbe version and try converting myself. Thanks for the input! Glad I'm not the only one noticing the problem.

Archived