ESPN, YES, SNY, FOX, MLB, Themes

Tony Williams

File Name: ESPN, YES, SNY, FOX, MLB, Themes

File Submitter: Tony Williams

File Submitted: 12 Jul 2010

File Updated: 12 Jul 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Audio

Version: 2.5

This audio mod will replace the regular intros before a game, now when you edit your line ups you can listen to the official themes.

Replace loadingmusic.bin with mine, make a backup copy of your original incase something goes wrong or you dont like it.

This mod was made by me using Adobe Audition

Update: The version i uploaded seemed to be the original, it was my mistake and I owe you guys an apology, I am sorry for the inconvenience, anyway I uploaded it and now it works, sorry again, anyway it works now

Click here to download this file

Could you describe a bit more specifically what it does? I tried playing in various game modes after using this mod, but there's no difference.

This is probably completely unrelated to your mod but I also randomly started striking out a TON today. Like I used to have a 50-50 K/W ratio when hitting and in 4 games I think I must have struck out 60 times.

Could you describe a bit more specifically what it does? I tried playing in various game modes after using this mod, but there's no difference.

This is probably completely unrelated to your mod but I also randomly started striking out a TON today. Like I used to have a 50-50 K/W ratio when hitting and in 4 games I think I must have struck out 60 times.

The screen after team selection, before you edit line ups, It changes the old music into Themes from MLB Channels, hope you understand now :spiteful:

Same themes, doesn't seem to work.

wtf wierd, i guess i will re upload it, sorry for the inconvenience

EDIT:

Update: The version i uploaded seemed to be the original, it was my mistake and I owe you guys an apology, I am sorry for the inconvenience, anyway I uploaded it and now it works, sorry again, anyway it works now

Looks like you uploaded the original, same modified date...in February.

really? mine says: ‎7/12/2010 4:11 PM 3.95 MB

heck I even just downloaded it, wasted a download that i could use for another mod to makes sure that it is working and is the new version

make sure you download the 10:29 PM version

I'm getting the same file, I'm replacing the same thing in the 2k folder...modified on 2/5.

Edit- Oh I d/l'd the 9:20 one I think.....Edit again lol...I guess I'm 1 hr. behind you, so I am downloading the same one as you.

well let me know if it works because i did upload the correct file, i checked many times

Okay, now it works and is awesome. It works in MY Player mode as well (though you can't change the lineup). Excellent work.

How would I do it if I just want the Fox Sports music to play each time (the idea would be to roll this into a single Mod with the Overlays for total immersion)?

Okay, now it works and is awesome. It works in MY Player mode as well (though you can't change the lineup). Excellent work.

How would I do it if I just want the Fox Sports music to play each time (the idea would be to roll this into a single Mod with the Overlays for total immersion)?

dont worry about that i will make you a FOX version only for you if you want, I will also try and tap into the lineups audio, give me 2 days to complete this :clapping:

great job. if your making just a fox one, could i bother you for a solely SNY one as well?

ok i will have it ready soon, if anyone else has any more requests just post here or pm me

EDIT:

I uploaded the FOX Only version, it should be ready once an admin reviews it.

I will work on SNY next, anymore requests, hit me up in a pm

Archived