Franchise Stats Are Crazy

natron83

I willing to bet this has been discussed ad nauseum, but I couldn't find the answer in my searches, maybe my search terms are too vague or something. Why, even after my game is patched, are stats horribly messed up. For example, Brandon Inge won the MVP and Comeback Player of the year because he had 2 sets of 2010 stats combined to give him like 60 hr and 180 rbi, . I have guys with over 300 games played which gives them huge ratings boosts while others have no stats at all so their ratings remain stagnant. Was this not addressed by the patch? The game crashed as I was entering the second season of the franchise so I couldn't see if this was a problem that persists.

I am playing on a windows 7 64 bit system if that has any relevance. The games plays beautifully with between 100 and 120 fps with pretty much ever setting maxed out. I have been a franchise junkie in the past but this is the first time I have had the time to finish a season. I'm pretty sure this game is going to continue to collect dust if I can't find a cure to this problem, I'll just go back to playing guitar in my spare time. Next year, I'll have to wait until college lets out for the summer before I buy so maybe I'll know if it is worth purchasing before wasting my money like this game appears to have done.

------------------------------------edit--------------------------------------------

Disregard, I deleted all my old roster saves, installed the patch again and it works fine. The patch was working because I had plenty of injuries to my team so I must have had a bad roster file or something even though I used the same roster file as the first time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived