index.php?app=downloads&module=display§

File Name: All Stars Game rosters 2010

File Submitter: Toleton

File Submitted: 15 Jul 2010

File Category: Rosters

Version: 1.1

2010 All Stars Game Rosters by Toleton

13 July 2009

Another 2010 All Stars Game coming today and as we did last year, we have reduced both rosters to 25 players, so we have shaped each team with 2 catchers, 8 infielders, 5 outfielders and 10 pitchers. Main lineups are fixed as announced recently by the managers. Bench players, starter pitchers and bullpen have been chosen taking into account best performance stats during the present season and having some balance in each team.

Modifications to roster.dat are based on KG 7.31 plus roster, although as many people there can be using other rosters following different updates we do not offer the file roster.dat as it is to avoid compatibility problems, but the lines from 752 to 801 to be modified in the file instead as you can find in files roster-ASG-KG.dat and org-ASG-KG.dat, the latter to update managers. For installation please check Read.me intructions included. I hope you can downloaded this time and have fun!!!

Click here to download this file

Note: sorry if I did first upload wrong, I placed the .rar file but forgot to attach to the page. Now is OK, just that now there are two of the same file posted for download, I hope an admin take care of it, best regards for all

man the roster doesnt work when I try to play the roster is something crazy man please can you fix this soon please I wanna play the all star game with this rosters please :search:

You need to explain your problem in more detail. What exactly is happening with your game when you try and use these rosters?

Archived