Longest game

What's your longest inning game?  

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• 16-17
    • 18-19
    • 20-21
    • 21+

I have played 3 games 18+ innings, all against the Yankees with the DRays.

The first one was the most memorable, I was using the default roster and down to my last pitcher.

I won 1-0 with a suicide squeeze using my last pitcher to sub for my catcher running.

I went 25 innings back in April against the Reds and won on with a single with one on. All star level User vs. Cpu It went an hour and 51 minutes Kerry threw 116 pitches in 11 innings I had no one left in the pen and only one bench player and he was up next ab. it was a thriller all that before any patches existed, Fun

An 18 inning win at home, but the way I got there was awfully dramatic.

*note that the year is currently 2013 after a fantasy draft.

Trailing 2-1 vs the TB Rays, i tied it up in the bottom of the ninth with a walk, stolen base by a pinch runner, sac bunt and sac fly. ( o hits, 1 run)

The tenth was a buzz kill as with 2 on and 2 outs the Cpu hit a lazy fly ball to left, Pujols settled under it and then dropped it!

Trailing 4-2 in the bottom of the 10th, in a made for sportscenter moment, Pujols hit a 2 run homer on a 3-0 pitch to tie the game up.

From the 11th-17th innings I used all my bullpen, and had my 5th starter in the game, had 2 guys picked off 1st base, and 1 guys caught stealing.

Less dramaticly I won on back to back doubles in the 18th inning.

Archived