Why is my Dynasty Team 24th in Fielding?

wilmer007

For some reason my Dynasty Team is always in the 20ish range in Fielding. My team is 4th in Pitching, 2nd in Batting, and 2nd in Running but these 3 i have been able to improve. But for some reason i can't improve my Fielding Rank. What's going on? I mean i play good fiedling and i get like 1 Error like every 4-5 Games. It never improves :(

For some reason my Dynasty Team is always in the 20ish range in Fielding. My team is 4th in Pitching, 2nd in Batting, and 2nd in Running but these 3 i have been able to improve. But for some reason i can't improve my Fielding Rank. What's going on? I mean i play good fiedling and i get like 1 Error like every 4-5 Games. I never improves :(

Because the Sim Enginge is programmed to mess up your team as much as possible while it sims, including butchering your team's fielding.

All you have to do, and this is going to sound stupid because it is so obvious, but just cut down on your errors. The whole rank system is in comparison to the other teams. So while you commit 1 error every 4 or 5 games, they could be committing one every 5 or 6. And plus fielding percentage is hard to improve dramatically, so just work at it and slowly climb the ranks. It's definately not impossible.

• 4 weeks later...

All you have to do, and this is going to sound stupid because it is so obvious, but just cut down on your errors. The whole rank system is in comparison to the other teams. So while you commit 1 error every 4 or 5 games, they could be committing one every 5 or 6. And plus fielding percentage is hard to improve dramatically, so just work at it and slowly climb the ranks. It's definately not impossible.

if thats ture then why is my fielding pct. the second best in the majors, .994. but my fielding is number 30. can you explain that?

never mind, im number one now

• 4 weeks later...

Archived