Stadium Mod request

IamTheMick7

The problem with that mod is that the ads are a bit outdated....I mean, The WIZ is out of business but their ads are sitll everywhere in the mod!

here's a picture of this years ads from MLB.com....you can tell the ads on the outfield scoreboard like the Bank of America ad and Bud Light ad replacing Budweiser and Fleet Bank ads. Also, the Ain't Baseball Great thing on the wall should be replaced with a inning by inning scoreboard.

I would like to see someone put in as much detail into Yankee Stadium as the Fenway mod or the Shea Stadium mod....it really doesn't make sense that Olympic Stadium is getting more modding treatment than Yankee Stadium.

aR5kNgAc.jpg

I would like to see someone put in as much detail into Yankee Stadium as the Fenway mod or the Shea Stadium mod....it really doesn't make sense that Olympic Stadium is getting more modding treatment than Yankee Stadium.

Who do you think you are? Just because you're a Yankees fan means that your better than the Montreal fans and you should have the excusivity of the stadium modder????? You already have a stadium mod for the NYY and the Olympic stadium has none (Kamasutra's one isn't a full mod). If you're not happy about one little add of your stadium, try to imagine how unhappy I must be with a stadium not modded at all. And if you think that the Yankee stadium is getting less modding that the Olympic Stadium, you're crazy! Sorry if I'm rude but I can't believe what you just said.

And if you think that the Yankee stadium is getting less modding that the Olympic Stadium, you're crazy! Sorry if I'm rude but I can't believe what you just said.

I agree with u Big, the Olympic stadium is just now getting moded by a dedicated modder.

But about this person's statements..just look at his no. of posts (3)...

that should give you a hint.

This thread is hilarious....we have a Yankee fan bitching about Yankee Stadium not being overmodded instead of Olympic Stadium....followed by an Expos fan flying off the handle at the evil Yankee fan....good stuff. :mrgreen:

This thread is hilarious....we have a Yankee fan bitching about Yankee Stadium not being overmodded instead of Olympic Stadium....followed by an Expos fan flying off the handle at the evil Yankee fan....good stuff. :mrgreen:

hehehe!!! Don't you love baseball?

I would like to see someone put in as much detail into Yankee Stadium as the Fenway mod or the Shea Stadium mod

OK...so go ahead and do it. It's not that hard. Don't wait for someone else to dedicate a couple of weeks (at least) to give you what you want. Be proactive.

OK...so go ahead and do it. It's not that hard. Don't wait for someone else to dedicate a couple of weeks (at least) to give you what you want. Be proactive.

ezorn, thanks a lot for the fenway parks..I love em to death.

Archived