Trues is the man

drovebykeptgoing1

As the new games release nears my friends and I have already chose to keep 04 and all the great Mods to compare to the new offering, to see if its "Worthy" if you know what I mean? 04 was a P.O.S. out of the box but with Modders and an open game code it became killer, All the hard work will never be forgotten thus the choice to keep playing it. If you are a player of Mvp you know how far this game has come in the past few years. We can all anticipate the new game and of course we will all buy it.If you are like me a piece of me will be in last years and a piece will be in this years but none of the hard work will be forgotten. My Cap is off to Trues and a great idea to make the MVP. gaming world a much better place.

I am 100% with you on the compliments and appreciation for this MVPMods site created by Trues as well as all the significant contributions by the oh so many other MVPModders that are part of this community.

I too, will be evaluating MVP 2005. If it falls short of the pleasure MVP 2004 has brought me & continues to provide me, directly due to the contributions of the MVPMods community, I will not hesitate to remain an avid MVP 2004 enthusiast.

Don

New Orleans

As the new games release nears my friends and I have already chose to keep 04 and all the great Mods to compare to the new offering, to see if its "Worthy" if you know what I mean? 04 was a P.O.S. out of the box but with Modders and an open game code it became killer, All the hard work will never be forgotten thus the choice to keep playing it. If you are a player of Mvp you know how far this game has come in the past few years. We can all anticipate the new game and of course we will all buy it.If you are like me a piece of me will be in last years and a piece will be in this years but none of the hard work will be forgotten. My Cap is off to Trues and a great idea to make the MVP. gaming world a much better place.

Droveby, you're back!...I thought you died on us or something.. :roll:

Archived