Uniform Editing - Unknown Subparts

aussie_coops

I'm new to modding 2k10 and I'm trying to create a set of uniforms for the new Australian Baseball League (Yep, we play baseball down under!). I've created all the textures and logos and managed to get them into the game, but some of them aren't displaying correctly. It's mainly the numbers and I think it's because the team I replaced used smaller numbers and the larger numbers I created are being cropped (Not by the alpha). I was hoping that some of the informtion to make them display properly might be in some of the other subparts which seem to be inaccessable. The only way to export the subparts is as a .n2kf which as far as I can tell is a useless file?

The subparts I'm talking about are 4,7,10,11,14 and 17

I've seached all throught the forums on this site as well as MLBmods and NLSC and can't find any way to open those files, or find a description of what those subparts actually are.

Does anybody know what these files are or how to modify them? I'm also interested to know if you can edit the team colors, I know that it was part of the roster file in NBA2k, but I can't find anything on how to change this in MLB2k.

Like I say I'm new to this and I'm trying to learn, so if somebody can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

I'll assume that you are using the NBA2K10 Mod Tool. Do not press Export File. Press ExportRes instead. This will allow you to save the image as a DDS file. You can then edit the DDS file in your graphic program. You may need a DDS plugin. http://developer.nvidia.com/object/photoshop_dds_plugins.html

Archived