Can anyone update the jays potraits?

kris99

If you could let me know a list of players in the minors that you would like, I should be able to get most of them. I just checked and almost all of the AA and AAA rosters have pictures and all of the majors except 2 have photos. Tell me who you want and I'll see what I can do.

alright, i got the major league roster except for two guys. I can probably find those somewhere. I will look around also because I thought that someone did a portrait set for the Blue Jays. If I can't find that set, then I'll do them.

fastball freddy has a portrait set for the Blue Jays that is in the downloads section under the portraits section. If you need help installing it, just ask on the boards and someone will help. It sounds like he has the same pics that I have, so I am not going to post another set.

fastball put alot of time into hsi rosters, but they do not work as of yet, unfortunately. That is, I can't get them to work on my system without fiddling with them. When I open them up in FSHedit they are missing transparencies.

Archived