Reset Stats

jchorneau

Check that, I have four of my starters, plus two relievers with stats that rolled over from last year, and then collected more stats through their games in Spring Training and now it's regular season and they have accumulative stats and lead the league in everything. It sucks. I noted on the 2K site, but it seems I am the only one with the problem. It happend last year too, so I expected them to fix it.

Since, it seems I am the only one, then I suspect it may be from the way I set up my franchise in the first place. I have the PC version and I created a random draft in franchise mode, so all the players were drafted on different teams. (I think this is cool to do). Anyway, if anyone knows of a tool to fix this, please do tell, thanks.

PC version. Running separate test franchises with the Indians & Pirates and not seeing the stat(s) carry over from ST in either one.

jchorneau, could be a bug with the Fantasy draft. Don't know if 2K sports has a bug thread, but Operationsports.com does, which the Devs are checking. Might try posting it there.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/2k-sports-major-league-baseball/472073-mlb2k11-bug-glitch-thread.html

• 3 months later...

Check that, I have four of my starters, plus two relievers with stats that rolled over from last year, and then collected more stats through their games in Spring Training and now it's regular season and they have accumulative stats and lead the league in everything. It sucks. I noted on the 2K site, but it seems I am the only one with the problem. It happend last year too, so I expected them to fix it.

Since, it seems I am the only one, then I suspect it may be from the way I set up my franchise in the first place. I have the PC version and I created a random draft in franchise mode, so all the players were drafted on different teams. (I think this is cool to do). Anyway, if anyone knows of a tool to fix this, please do tell, thanks.

I am facing the exact same problem only that I did not start off with a fantasy draft. This is very frustrating and I have found no forums discussing this possible bug. Including the one suggested in the last reply here.

Archived