Random Crash

StormsWarning

im uninstalling, but just for test purpose's... i would like for those who have mlb 2k11 to do a lil test.

in regular play now...

Cinninati vs Doddgers

things i had in-game

New Cinninati uniform - with the sparky patch

nothing done to dodger's

acc - mod

and enb - series - took this out, and still crashed/

it does this crash randomly in the top of bottom of the 1st?

on a side note, i will be reinstalling the game, and i have a live broadcasting game channel, i will be playing alot of mlb 2k11 on there, and i plan on doing a myplayer, as well as a franchise, with daily updates on our site, so if you wanna see, live footage of the game, come on by. its a cool gaming site all in all, i broadcast alot of different games, but mostly sports, and shooters.

My Gaming Live Website

my game name on there is Oldschool_Entertainment.

ok edit - fresh install - still crashes - this is a glitch in-game!

Same thing happened in my first game twice......Mariners at Dodgers....and the second the batting order comes up for Dodgers in bottom first the game crashes....happened twice.....Im gonna go try and game with a different team and see what happens....

Same thing happened in my first game twice......Mariners at Dodgers....and the second the batting order comes up for Dodgers in bottom first the game crashes....happened twice.....Im gonna go try and game with a different team and see what happens....

Are you playing hurry up baseball ?Using my palyer? or franchise mode? I had one crash and it happened after the same and I pressed quit for the auto save to save my franchise.

Are you playing hurry up baseball ?Using my palyer? or franchise mode? I had one crash and it happened after the same and I pressed quit for the auto save to save my franchise.

when this happen for me, it was a regular play now game. i installed a fresh copy, no mods at all. tried same game, and it crashed, hopefully it will be addressed in the upcoming patch.

when this happen for me, it was a regular play now game. i installed a fresh copy, no mods at all. tried same game, and it crashed, hopefully it will be addressed in the upcoming patch.

Not sure but all people with pc game freeze and crash seem to be more window 7 users would that be correct? If that is true it may be related the Microsoft push of a recent update, I believe it was a service pak for windows 7, we recived this update at our firm and internet did not work as well and we had issues with diffrent things after this update.

Not sure but all people with pc game freeze and crash seem to be more window 7 users would that be correct? If that is true it may be related the Microsoft push of a recent update, I believe it was a service pak for windows 7, we recived this update at our firm and internet did not work as well and we had issues with diffrent things after this update.

Yeah, i heard about issues, showing up. with the new service pack, and i am on win 7, but davis, has stated he's on xp, and experienced the same crash, and thats when it happens. i have tried any other teams yet, but i know 4shure, cinni will crash the game.

May want to check to see if there are 25 players on the team at each level only, 2k has been know to crash when there are more then 25 players on any team and any level(aaa,aa,a) you can also tryot o see if you can sim the game and see what teams are casuing the crash.

Archived