Roster Management In Franchise Mode

tks

I thought I understood how to have a specific roster in franchise mode but I obviously don't.

I have only 1 roster in my "save" folder, which I labeled "April1.ROS"...Before I created a franchise, I updated all NL team rosters as well as the pitching roatation and lineup.

So I start my franchise and identified my user team.... However, I find players on the ML roster which I previously assigned to AAA and the same is true for other ML teams.

So where in the blazes did this roster come from?....I have living roster disabeled.

I also noticed that the lineups and pitching rotations differ from the ones I created prior to franchise set up....So where did this information come from?

Very frustrating to discover all the preliminary roster work didn't transfer when creating a franchise.....especially when there is no other roster information in my "save" file.

What in the world am I doing wrong here?......GRUMBLE!!!! :angry:

If you choose "Default" for Roster type when you start your franchise, the game gets the roster from roster.iff

So you need to load your roster file in the game, then make sure you choose "Current" for Roster type when you start your franchise.

Hi there,got another problem.

I'm sure choose "current" roster,but all injured players got healed after the season start.

ex:Chase Utley has a black mark , but it got disappeared in franchise mode.

Archived