Busch Stadium Updates

STLCards6

First off I want to say thank you to all the modders out there giving us new unis and stadium art, its because of you guys this game is so good.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to do the following:

1) Add Whitey Herzog's #24 to the left field wall @ Busch stadium, alongside the other retired numbers, and,

95px-CardsRetired24.png

2) Add the 'Arch' cut into the outfield grass, like so:

BuschStadium-729179.jpg

If you're really feeling adventurous, the # 24 could be added in the center-right field stands, and the players' hats on the left field wall could also be colored red. -- but that'd just be taking the whole thing up to 11.

Hope i'm not out of line making this request, thanks again guys for all you do.

First off I want to say thank you to all the modders out there giving us new unis and stadium art, its because of you guys this game is so good.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to do the following:

1) Add Whitey Herzog's #24 to the left field wall @ Busch stadium, alongside the other retired numbers, and,

95px-CardsRetired24.png

2) Add the 'Arch' cut into the outfield grass, like so:

BuschStadium-729179.jpg

If you're really feeling adventurous, the # 24 could be added in the center-right field stands, and the players' hats on the left field wall could also be colored red. -- but that'd just be taking the whole thing up to 11.

Hope i'm not out of line making this request, thanks again guys for all you do.

Adding the arch to the field cannot be done. The field isn't one large image as it is a single image repeated many times. There is just no way to add an overlay for it.

I will try to add the new mural but it will be difficult as I have not yet found many images of it. Ideally I'd like to get a large straight-on pic of the entire mural but I have only been able to find pictures of portions of it from different sources. I will have to piece it together and try to make it look good and I'm just not sure how it will turn out.

I have somewhat decent pics of the Hornsby portion and Brock and everything to the right of him but I am missing Smith through Dean.

Archived