Online Play

ELDoro

This was one of the many problems with last years edition. Most people that got to the game portion reported that it was so laggy that it was unplayable. Myself, I never saw another player in any of the rooms, except for briefly (like one or two seconds). Never ran across a work around to this problem of ending up by myself.

This was one of the many problems with last years edition. Most people that got to the game portion reported that it was so laggy that it was unplayable. Myself, I never saw another player in any of the rooms, except for briefly (like one or two seconds). Never ran across a work around to this problem of ending up by myself.

I managed to play with the one player I saw in MLB 2k10, Shutupnplay04 who honestly is not very good in terms of fairness. Funny I saw him in 2k11 as well, still laggy as all hell. It's not just net lag, it's like choppy video lag. Horrible.

I managed to play with the one player I saw in MLB 2k10, Shutupnplay04 who honestly is not very good in terms of fairness. Funny I saw him in 2k11 as well, still laggy as all hell. It's not just net lag, it's like choppy video lag. Horrible.

Yeah I played him too,,,he's very unfair and exploits the lag. The reason you never see anyone online EXCEPT shutupnplay04 is due to the horrible lag and choppy play. You have to start swinging the bat BEFORE the ball is pitched if you want any hope of hitting it. It is UNPLAYABLE.

Yeah I played him too,,,he's very unfair and exploits the lag. The reason you never see anyone online EXCEPT shutupnplay04 is due to the horrible lag and choppy play. You have to start swinging the bat BEFORE the ball is pitched if you want any hope of hitting it. It is UNPLAYABLE.

He sure does exploit the lag. He likes to pitch balls in the dirt or way up high. That said, I still beat him.

Well I have managed to get one game in. I thought it was great actually. Pretty much lag free and it was a good game. Then the other game was against shutupandplay, he only had two bars on his profile so I gave it a shot anyway and I quit in the first inning because of the lag.

But then sometime later, maybe a week, I noticed that idiot gave me a negative rating. I was like WTF, how could you not know I quit because of the lag. It was absolutely horrible. I even gave him a good rating.

So the next time I saw him, I got a game and there was still lag, but my only purpose was to quit and give a bad rating.

What a tool. The PC side is already small as it is. Why would you want to alienate the few people there are on the PC side?

But I think online can be okay, at least based on that one game I played.

Archived