Att Park And Ring Ceremony Game Jerseys

thedawg89

Was checking to see if it was possible to add the World series Banner In Right Center and also the 2 Orange World Championship Banners on the Scoreboard.

Secondly to see if it was possible to add the Ring Ceremony Gold lettered Alternate Jerseys and Alternate gold lettered cap for the Giants.

Didnt see this topic so sorry if its double posted.I have pics from opening day if needed.

Thanks

I looked at the locations of the World Series banners and they won't be able to be added. When working with the stadiums, we can only change existing images in the places where 2k Sports put them. Unfortunately, we cannot add images and locations and since there are not existing images in those locations, we cannot add them.

However, from the pictures I have seen, it looks like the vertical banners over Levi's Landing are no longer used. I can put the World Series banners there. I know they won't be in the correct spots but they'll at least be in the stadium.

I looked at the locations of the World Series banners and they won't be able to be added. When working with the stadiums, we can only change existing images in the places where 2k Sports put them. Unfortunately, we cannot add images and locations and since there are not existing images in those locations, we cannot add them.

However, from the pictures I have seen, it looks like the vertical banners over Levi's Landing are no longer used. I can put the World Series banners there. I know they won't be in the correct spots but they'll at least be in the stadium.

Works for me.Maybe its possible to put the graphics on the left field wall near the chevron cars?If not whatever works.Thanks for all the help.

Archived