Kronum

SESbb30

theres just no real point in tending goal, the goal posts should be 3 feet closer together at least, especially because they can obviously score by also making a......a.......whatever, "basket"? I mean a guy bearing down on goal with the ball in his hand should be able to whip it past ANYONE into a space that large behind them.

they seemed to be very organized though, and there were actually people watching the game, if that crowd could double, there would be 8 people lol

all in all the sport of it looked very cool. and the video presentation is awsome.

yea if i could get some people in my town together and make a couple of those goals i would definitely play it. but this is the town of 50,000 people without a rec baseball leauge...........they have ADULT KICKBALL but no baseball........so lol.

how can there be 50.000 people and no baseball? My town is about 5.000 and we ahve community teams for all ages and genders. im on my way now to a coaches meeting for my daughters Tball league.......come to think of it though, i havent seen a good purple kickball around here in the 5 years I have been living here. hmmmmmm

no no no they have baseball up to 18, but you cant play after you turn 19, except for a few exceptions for legion baseball which i didnt want to play because you HAD to hit, they 2 legion teams from salina only picked 11 people each from like 100+ kids that tried out, so you had to play a bunch of positions pitch hit ect. and i couldnt hit for crap lol. yeah but there's not adult leagues, in the town i lived in until i was 14 there had to be at least 4 or 5 LEAGUES for adults for baseball only and more slow pitch leagues than i could count.

We could create our own sport, it could be a cross between the kickball crazy city of Saline KS, and rec league baseball bonkers Eaton Rapids, Mi. guys could Pitch a kickball over hand to batters with bats trying to hit the blob ball, but if the batter is hit with the ball, he is out, so the pitcher is actually trying to bean the batter, who is trying to hit the ball for his life. of course if the batter manages to hit the ball and runs to first base, the fielders would be obliged to nail him with teh ball rather than throwing it to any fielder at a base. however if the batter/runner can catch a thrown ball he may then throw the ball into the outfield and continue running as he pleases. the runner is not recorded out until he is smacked with the ball on the fly. he can ofcourse stop and take a breather at any base he wishes, and then continue to advance bases as he pleases at anytime.

we can call it

Munork

Whos in?

we actually played a game similar to that in gym class on fridays, called 3 base. the pitcher had to bounce the volley ball once and only once up the the "plate" at the hitter hit it with their hands over the railing to the upper gym was a homer, you hit the runners to get them out, you had to run around the base(baseareas) twice to score, and if you caught it when a person threw it at you could throw it anywhere but most people threw it in the upper gym and then someone on the other team had to run up the stairs to the upper gym and get it back while the baserunners kept running, fun as hell to play.

Archived