Mlb2K11 Sliders

Griz891

Here's a set of sliders I use for MLB2k11. Now I have over 50 games played and now have my final adjustments. Another note to pass on is that I use classic pitching and classic batting, along with pinpoint aiming for pitching. I've played some very realistic games with these and I hope somebody else enjoys them as well.

MLB2K11 Sliders.rar

where does this file go ?

if your on windows 7/ just go to start/user/app data folder/roaming folder/2ksports folder/mlb2k11/saves - drop file in there.

back up your original slider file first, just in case you want to remove the current one ur trying to use.

on xp, im not sure, as im on windows 7.

if your on windows 7/ just go to start/user/app data folder/roaming folder/2ksports folder/mlb2k11/saves - drop file in there.

back up your original slider file first, just in case you want to remove the current one ur trying to use.

on xp, im not sure, as im on windows 7.

on XP it goes to C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K11\Saves

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys...

anyone trying sliders with User/CPU pitch speed 100?

Ive got myself a set of sliders with this and game is really challenging... I use Total Control Batting/Pitching. Ive played around 20 games with them and so far its been with very realistic results.

See some pictures with the results ive got.... Me Playing Texas Rangers.

113576203-4.jpg

113576197-4.jpg

Edit: Here is my set of slyders...in case anyone wants to try them and adjust to your own liking

Difficulty Sliders.zip

Archived