Came Across Something Very Interesting While Editing Rosters...

BSU-FAN

I was going through and editing rosters today and found a player that is different from all the others I have edited... At least "In Game" that is. While i was editing a minor league player in the Phillies organization I noticed that when I got to his appearance it had many many more options than the usual body changes you can make. It let me change everything about his face from head shape to facial hair and all while I was in the game(NOT in the roster editor). I'm wondering why there is only one player of the hundreds I have edited that has this option. I'm also wondering if any modders or anyone at all that might be able to find out what this player has that lets the game read those things and be adjusted; and maybe just maybe we could unlock it for all players! So if anyone has any Idea's let me know. I don't know what the original players name was before I changed it but; if anyone has any ideas and wants to take a look i'll send them the roster I'm working on and tell them who the player is.

I was going through and editing rosters today and found a player that is different from all the others I have edited... At least "In Game" that is. While i was editing a minor league player in the Phillies organization I noticed that when I got to his appearance it had many many more options than the usual body changes you can make. It let me change everything about his face from head shape to facial hair and all while I was in the game(NOT in the roster editor). I'm wondering why there is only one player of the hundreds I have edited that has this option. I'm also wondering if any modders or anyone at all that might be able to find out what this player has that lets the game read those things and be adjusted; and maybe just maybe we could unlock it for all players! So if anyone has any Idea's let me know. I don't know what the original players name was before I changed it but; if anyone has any ideas and wants to take a look i'll send them the roster I'm working on and tell them who the player is.

If you do Create Player in the game, you also get the option to change head shape, facial hair, etc...

Find that player in my editor and make a note of the number in the bottom left corner. #xxxx player loaded

Let me know what the number is, and I'll try to find how to unlock it for all players.

If you do Create Player in the game, you also get the option to change head shape, facial hair, etc...

Find that player in my editor and make a note of the number in the bottom left corner. #xxxx player loaded

Let me know what the number is, and I'll try to find how to unlock it for all players.

Very nice! You are the man 8) The player number is #2661 Let me know what you find out.

Very nice! You are the man 8) The player number is #2661 Let me know what you find out.

Bo Lyons in your roster, right? I do get the addtional options in the in-game editor when editing him with your NoFakeNames12.Ros file.

Miguel Leon was his name in the original roster. But, I don't get the additional options when trying to edit him from the original roster.

I'll try looking into it further later.

Bo Lyons in your roster, right? I do get the addtional options in the in-game editor when editing him with your NoFakeNames12.Ros file.

Miguel Leon was his name in the original roster. But, I don't get the additional options when trying to edit him from the original roster.

I'll try looking into it further later.

Ya I think thats him. He's under a different name for me now since i have been working on a complete AAA roster but I still know who he is. If I had the ability to edit that much in game I could do some even better things on these rosters. Mostly for facial hair and head shape.

Ya I think thats him. He's under a different name for me now since i have been working on a complete AAA roster but I still know who he is. If I had the ability to edit that much in game I could do some even better things on these rosters. Mostly for facial hair and head shape.

I just noticed with my editor that he has 65535 (the maximum value) for his face number in your roster.

I tried changing Justin Upton's face to 65535 in the editor. The in-game editor doesn't give me the additional face options.

I tried changing some random minor league guy's face to 65535 in the editor. The in-game editor did give me the additional face options.

My guess is that it works for any player whose birthday you can change in the in-game editor.

Edit: I did some more testing with it. I gave a guy blonde dreads and a beard. I then changed his face number with my editor back to one of the generic faces. I loaded the file back up in the game and checked on the player. He no longer had his blonde dreads and beard.

I just noticed with my editor that he has 65535 (the maximum value) for his face number in your roster.

I tried changing Justin Upton's face to 65535 in the editor. The in-game editor doesn't give me the additional face options.

I tried changing some random minor league guy's face to 65535 in the editor. The in-game editor did give me the additional face options.

My guess is that it works for any player whose birthday you can change in the in-game editor.

Edit: I did some more testing with it. I gave a guy blonde dreads and a beard. I then changed his face number with my editor back to one of the generic faces. I loaded the file back up in the game and checked on the player. He no longer had his blonde dreads and beard.

I found a second player with the same abilty to edit all his facial features. It's Doug Gross from my NoFakeNames12 Roster. He's on the Huntville Stars for now.

Archived