how do i get .mbe edited rosters from mvpedit into the game?

yukon2k

i've been using mvpedit 0.20. i started a roster in the game itself but i'd rather use the mvpedit to set lineups, etc but after i import the roster to make a .mbe file in mvpedit, these lineups and changes don't show up in the game when i load the roster. rglass stated his mvpedit doesn't not work with .sav files, but the .sav files are the only ones that show up to load in the game itself. how do i load a saved roster in mvpedit, edit the players, teams, lineups, rotation, etc. and have those changes stay current when i load the roster in the game itself?

i'm not sure i'm explaining this in a way that's completely understandable to what i'm looking for. i'm pretty sure a lot of you played High Heat baseball before mvp came along and hh was scrapped. do you remember how danger z's editor worked? you could open a roster, make all the changes you wanted, and when you saved it, it would show up in the game just as you edited it.

Yukon2k,

You should use the Export function of MVPEdit to get the .mbe file you currently have open in MVPEdit exported into MVP 2004.

Make certain you are pointing the Export function in MVPEdit to the MVP 2004 "Data" directory.

Once that is completed. You start up MVP 2004 and go to Roster Management and then execute the Reset Rosters function. This will make your just exported MVPEdit .mbe file become the active and default roster within MVP 2004.

Hope this helps as I can't recall all the specific names of these functions but this should get you headed in the right direction.

Archived