Beginner

DonkeyJote

main thing is back up the original files as some of these will replace the original.Usually all u need to do is unzip the files and then place them inside the main 2k11 folder.Now things like rosters u need to put into the users/username/appdata/roaming/2ksports/mlb2k11/saves folder for windows 7

i have several uniform mods and i have directions on how to run them and i advise to get the generic mod enabler as this helps from having to replace files but add to them there are a few stadium mods and hopefully the rest are being worked on,

Sweet. I got everything to work as far as uniforms and stadiums go. Once I figured it out it was way easy. I don't get how to do the rosters though, to be truthful. I put them where you said to put them, but I didn't seem to have them in-game.

The only roster file I see is the default one.

Did you put the ".ros" file into users/username/appdata/roaming/2ksports/mlb2k11/saves folder? Make sure you arn't putting the .rar file into that folder. If you are; you need to unrar that file and just put just the .ros file into the saves folder. You should see the default .ros in there as well.

Did you put the ".ros" file into users/username/appdata/roaming/2ksports/mlb2k11/saves folder? Make sure you arn't putting the .rar file into that folder. If you are; you need to unrar that file and just put just the .ros file into the saves folder. You should see the default .ros in there as well.

I finally got it. Had to search for the folder. I had tried just typing in the path before, and that didn't work. But now I got it in there. Thanks a lot. Mods truly add a lot to this.

Archived