Pirates Away Alt Jersey

JZipparo

the P does show??are u trying to take the P off the unis and it shows but no color??If so u need to take the P off in the green screen as well.To do this it works best in photoshop for me.What i do is i enlarge the screen to about 200 to see the lettering better.Choose the lasso tool and make a square somewhere around a blank area.Then choose copy then choose paste,u then can drag that area over until it covers the P.Then choose paste again and the P should disappear.

Just save it and then import it back with the mod tool.Or if u wanna cheat download my green screens and just choose the right type of uni that u are working with lol.The green screens are the stitching for the unis and so it will bleed thru if u dont clear them.

the P does show??are u trying to take the P off the unis and it shows but no color??If so u need to take the P off in the green screen as well.To do this it works best in photoshop for me.What i do is i enlarge the screen to about 200 to see the lettering better.Choose the lasso tool and make a square somewhere around a blank area.Then choose copy then choose paste,u then can drag that area over until it covers the P.Then choose paste again and the P should disappear.

Just save it and then import it back with the mod tool.Or if u wanna cheat download my green screens and just choose the right type of uni that u are working with lol.The green screens are the stitching for the unis and so it will bleed thru if u dont clear them.

[/qu

I want the Pirate P on the uniform, it shows up on the uniform when you zoom in, but not from a distant. I tried copying the grey away pants to the Pirates alt jersey but this does not work.

copying over should have worked ,are u using photoshop?and when u save the file are u saving them as a dxt5 with mip maps checked? also in my earlier post i meant paint.net is best for me on the green screens not photoshop

copying over should have worked ,are u using photoshop?and when u save the file are u saving them as a dxt5 with mip maps checked? also in my earlier post i meant paint.net is best for me on the green screens not photoshop

I am using paint.net saving it as dxt5 and creating mipmaps and it is still not working.

ok im gonna send u the file, what i do on the uniforms sequence is i use photoshop .Save it as a dxt5 argb 8bpp/interpolated alpha and make sure mip maps is checked all green screens i use paint.net

Archived