What The Heck Is This?

Strawberry18

Now when I pitch the pitch numbers (example:fastball 70, slider 78) are larger and bolder, and now I hit the pitch button and it automatically does the gesture!!! You just have to remove your finger for the pitch strength. What the heck happen here?

I will call it -auto pitch gesture. I will post a video on youtube on it. What caused this is a mystery to me.

post-71764-0-61720200-1312643361_thumb.j

No such option found.

1. Don't Do Coke (Your a Strawberry fan :p )

2. If you press L3 on a xbox or logitech controller you see these additional options under set controls in options screen it is there i assure you

You'll note that default on hitting is Total Control. On the surface, it looked like 2K didn't include it on the PC. But, the option to change it to classic IS THERE. If you have an Xbox 360 controller for PC, here's what you do. When you get to the Hollywood Squares-esque (9-option) base menu,

1. Go to Options

2. Click "My Controller:

3. Click "Control Setup"

4. Scroll down to "swing"

5. Depress left stick (not left, right, up or down)

A new menu appears where you can adjust pitching and batting as you wish, to either total control OR classic. It WILL BE SAVED for any mode (franchise, exhibition, etc). Props to seatrane on the 2K Sports MLB2k11 forum for this heads-up. icon_e_smile.gifBSGPaul Posts: 4 Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 am

1. Don't Do Coke (Your a Strawberry fan :p )

2. If you press L3 on a xbox or logitech controller you see these additional options under set controls in options screen it is there i assure you

You'll note that default on hitting is Total Control. On the surface, it looked like 2K didn't include it on the PC. But, the option to change it to classic IS THERE. If you have an Xbox 360 controller for PC, here's what you do. When you get to the Hollywood Squares-esque (9-option) base menu,

1. Go to Options

2. Click "My Controller:

3. Click "Control Setup"

4. Scroll down to "swing"

5. Depress left stick (not left, right, up or down)

A new menu appears where you can adjust pitching and batting as you wish, to either total control OR classic. It WILL BE SAVED for any mode (franchise, exhibition, etc). Props to seatrane on the 2K Sports MLB2k11 forum for this heads-up. icon_e_smile.gifBSGPaul Posts: 4 Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 am

Found the secret hidden option. Fixed.

Archived