Cyberfaces Not Being Detected....

DetroitStyle

Gah, I'm the king at pulling the fire alarm too soon :crazy:

Here's the problem with cyberfaces not being detected and getting that stupid bald head:

In Roster Management, what I've done when I modified my roster was uninjure every player. But there's a problem:

1) 2K doesn't have a disabled list for play now

2) 2K doesn't send injured players down to the minors

3) An injured player is not activated when you start a game

So what does that mean? There's more than 25 men on a roster!! I went through Boston and brought them down to 25 men and POOF! The bobby jenks cyberface works. If this is indeed the issue then here's my theory:

The game can ONLY READ 25 men on each roster at a time otherwise, at random, the extra players will not be loaded. Strange I know...

I tried this with the Giants as well, becuase I was having issues with Eli Whiteside. Brought them down to 25 and BAM, it worked.

Moral of the story, KEEP YOUR ROSTERS AT 25 MEN ONLY!

For franchise and beyond, once you get to spring training (first starting a franchise) let the CPU auto manage the lineups and roster. This will bring all rosters to 25 men for the minors and 40 for the majors. When that period is over bring them down to 25 (you'll be forced to anyway or you can't proceed with the franchise). Do that and you will have no more problems.

w00t.

Archived