Offseason Rosters

leafnut24

Hey guys. I'm just about set to make my return to modding in the next week or so. All I need is to buy a new photoshop. I will be back to cyberface editing, but I also plan on updating rosters with signings and trades as the offseason progresses. This can only happen though if I get permission from BSU-FAN to use no-fakes 21 as a template. Looking forward to coming back! :)

Thanks for the kind words LoGatto... I too would love to see this roster live on to see another year. Leafnut24 you are more then welcome to continue on with this roster. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours invested into it so I'm happy to see it live on. I am currently using my NoFakeNames21 and playing the most realistic franchise (statistically and visually) I have ever seen in a video game. So for me I'm not sure I will need another roster update but I'm sure many will be very thankful. Also if 2k12 has some game breaking glitches then I'm sure I will be coming back to 2k11... and thus be very thankful you continued this on. :good: I'm hoping 2kSports just takes this game and improves upon it the same way they did with NBA2k12. The presentation improvements alone are stunning in the new basketball game and if the baseball game even comes close to what they have done with the NBA game then I will have to switch to MLB2k12. But for now I am more then happy with 2k11...if you get your sliders correct this is the most realistic baseball sim ever made to date. Good luck Leafnut24...I know and use all of your cyberface mods so I know you will continue these on with the same attention to the detail that I tried to use. Godspeed...and may the force be with you. :rofl:

Wonderful. Thanks so much BSU-FAN!! :D I'm honoured to be carrying on with your rosters throughout the offseason and I'll try my best to do them justice. Thanks so much for all the wonderful work you have put into the past 21 roster updates. You really have made this game 100x better.

Archived