Renegades Mods Update

Renegade44

Ok oive been real busy the past 2 days so I havent made any enormous leaps forward. I have however done a few things. I made an MSG scorebar. Im going to release that with my shea stadium anytime now. the only thing holding me back is the grass pattern and the wall flickering when i move the ads on it. I really want to get the Nikon and Verizon ad to show up all the time. when they are visible I cant really tell a difference between the game and real life except for the grass. as for the grass, i posted some screen a day or 2 ago showing new grass I added to shea. since then I have darkened it up and let me tell you it looks sweet. it fits shea perfectly. I almost dont want the other pattern but im adicted to realism so much my mind wont let me give up on the pattern or the ads for that much thats why it aint released yet.Anyway I have posted it on every forum you could think of and ill ask 1 more time here. DOES anyone know how to make the wall ads that you add, stop flickering????Im giving it till friday. Im releasing the stadium reguardless and im taking the weekend off and charging hard into the night version comemonday.anyway if u know someone who knows someone who knows how to stop the flickering send him my way. thanks

Archived