Can anything be done to improve the funky strike zone?

mflv

I am really starting to enjoy this game, but I'm sure having a hard time adjusting to this strike zone. It seems really low to me. I've got all pitching aids turned off, but geeze, it seems like they created the strike zone with the crouched-over batter in mind. I hope as we're able to dive into the datafile that something can be done to bring it up a bit.

Do other people think it's a bit low, or is it just me (and mflv)?

You have to admit, its more like real baseball being belt to knees, high strikes just aren't called all that often. Plus, in the video game world, letters to knees is HUGE. In 2004 you would have to have horrendous timing and be blind to miss the strike zone.

i think the problem is more the camera angle than anything. It doesnt need to be pushed back like with Trues' datafile, but more moved down so you can have some kind of vertical idea of where the ball is going. It is nearly impossible when using the center view to see if its going to be a strike if its in the lower part of the strike zone or below it.

This could be remedied with a datafile but i dont know how to do it so i'll just hope that someone does it first.

Archived