Experience With Tit2K10?

WundaBreadz

Is there anyone with experience with the total installer thingy and creating portraits? I have followed a few tutorials exactly as they have said but for some reason the portraits even when assigned id #'s not in use still don't show up and i've been at this the past 4 hours yet still have bot been able to figure out how to get these portraits in the game, is this tool not work anymore?

"For creating new portraits its very very easy. Just save the dds with the target portrait id as a name, for example, 1905.dds. Then run the tool called portrait-builder that comes with TiT select the folder where the dds files are and you'll get with a file called mlb2k10.7z install that file with TiT and that's it."

So I did that, I change the portrait_id value to .0007 since that is what I was trying to use for this player, I go into game and there is no portrait for the player? Anyone know what i'm doin wrong?