HomeRun Tips

Slava

I have played this game since the release date on the PC.

I have hit only 1 homerun and that was with Edgar Martinez. I can't hit anything with Barry Bonds or other power hitters. I am pretty patient at the plate and reach 3-2 count a lot.

I have the 2nd patch.

Any ideas?

Home-Runs is largely about timing and placing your pure swing direction. You have a higher chance of hitting a homerun on a high pitch and especially when it's a mistake pitch. If the pitch is in, aim in with pure swing, and if the pitch is out aim out. Timing takes some practice but once you get the hang of it, homeruns should be pretty easy.

I haven't hit a single homerun, except I think one in the home run derby with Sheffield. I've played rookie and still can't hit a HR and also have the power tuning to 50. I've used the pure swing thing, but I just try to aim in the hot zones. I'm not that bad. :?

yeah it's all timing , patience and also about wearing down the oppositions pitcher. try not to hit homers every time, or you'll really fall into a slump. i like to look at the pitches the pitcher has thrown in previous ab's and outguess him sometimes.

Archived