Color Problems

Petree

I attempted to search for a post about either of these problems from before, but had no luck with the search engine. If you know there's a post from an earlier time, I'm sorry about posting this one.

I have two different problems pertaining to colors.

The first one has to do with hats. I play as the Dodgers on my franchise. I just added some mods (Total MLB Uniforms, some faces, stadiums, WUDL's Roster.) In my game, the Dodger blue on the hat, is different than the blue for the helmets, or any other accessory. It also seems as if the hat didn't get an update. It is the default blue, and doesn't have the better textures like everything else.

The second problem has to do with skin tone. For example, I downloaded the Yasiel Puig cyberface from Howington, and it seemed to change his skin to a lighter tone. I went into the roster editor and it said it was on "11." I also tried changing the number, but the skin tone never gets darker. This problem is also visible on players like Carl Crawford and Juan Uribe.

I uploaded a screenshot that shows both problems. Any help would be apprecatied!

post-112673-0-90902300-1373657836_thumb.

Edited by Petree

I attempted to search for a post about either of these problems from before, but had no luck with the search engine. If you know there's a post from an earlier time, I'm sorry about posting this one.

I have two different problems pertaining to colors.

The first one has to do with hats. I play as the Dodgers on my franchise. I just added some mods (Total MLB Uniforms, some faces, stadiums, WUDL's Roster.) In my game, the Dodger blue on the hat, is different than the blue for the helmets, or any other accessory. It also seems as if the hat didn't get an update. It is the default blue, and doesn't have the better textures like everything else.

The second problem has to do with skin tone. For example, I downloaded the Yasiel Puig cyberface from Howington, and it seemed to change his skin to a lighter tone. I went into the roster editor and it said it was on "11." I also tried changing the number, but the skin tone never gets darker. This problem is also visible on players like Carl Crawford and Juan Uribe.

I uploaded a screenshot that shows both problems. Any help would be apprecatied!

If you Imported the Color List Text File with Ty's editor, the color for the entire batting helmet would be the appropriate blue (Hex 52E6D).

The Dodgers' fielding cap in the uniform file is also fully blue with a Hex value of 52E6D.

For example, in uniform_lad_away.iff, texture #11 (the cap) should be this image below, and in Ty's editor all three pieces of the helmet should be Team Color 1 which is defined as 52E6D:

post-96698-0-77524600-1373663276_thumb.p

lad 11.dds

Thanks for the reply.

I tried importing the colorlist again, but nothing changed. I looked on the roster editor for a "fielding cap," but I couldn't find any options to change the color.

Is there a program for me to edit the uniform file or some other way to use this .dds? I new to this, so I apologize.

P.S. The batting helmet is the right color. The fielding cap is still the lighter blue.

Thanks for the reply.

I tried importing the colorlist again, but nothing changed. I looked on the roster editor for a "fielding cap," but I couldn't find any options to change the color.

Is there a program for me to edit the uniform file or some other way to use this .dds? I new to this, so I apologize.

P.S. The batting helmet is the right color. The fielding cap is still the lighter blue.

The fielding cap is just a way I referred to it for clarity. You don't deal with that in the roster editor.

There are ways for you to manually insert that dds file into the lad uniform file, but if you download the uniform from this site, that shouldn't be necessary.

If you get the uniform.iff files from this download, everything should be all done for you.

The fielding cap is just a way I referred to it for clarity. You don't deal with that in the roster editor.

There are ways for you to manually insert that dds file into the lad uniform file, but if you download the uniform from this site, that shouldn't be necessary.

If you get the uniform.iff files from this download, everything should be all done for you.

Well it seems to have worked! I really appreciate the help, Qbrick. This "problem" was bugging me more than it should've. haha :good: