Franchise Crashing When Starting A Game (Not Date Or Draft Related)

r3z0nate

I'm on my second year of a franchise with the Brewers, and about 50 games the Marlins are scheduled but I can't get around them without the game crashing.

It doesn't freeze, it just quickly crashes back to the desktop. I played a full game of AAA scheduled before that game but after exiting that game after completion the game crashes the same. I can do anything in a franchise except play the next game. I reverted some recent changes with the Roster Editor, none involving them, but it is still crashes.

Is it possible any type of changes done to the rosters, moving players to different teams, etc could possibly cause this?

Is there a known issue with any of the Mods I'm not finding when searching? I do have a lot of mods, mostly just the stadiums, uniform packs for the 13' year and the Pena global.iff mod.

I've also tried a Installation repair, new installation, deleting all of the cache, all of the other save files (User Profile, settings, game records, player progression, living season, etc).

Any help would be much appreciated!

Edited by r3z0nate

Not trying to bump the thread, but I've tried some items I thought worked but now don't. I used a backup of my franchise and played a couple games thinking everything worked.

Now I receive no errors but it won't save the franchise, not roster changes or anything.

It is like I can't proceed at all. Should I nuke the game, including everything except the franchise file? Are there other issues, files, etc that anyone has

ran into that would make the game not function as it did.