Question/suggestion For Rosters Going Forward

gotribematt

Sine my football team bit the dust this weekend I'm back to playing MLB looking forward. I still have trouble with the rosters in the 2nd year of the franchise crashing or having more then 162 games. So that brings me first to my question to those who do the rosters which is If the schedule takes a lot of work to do. Or if it's complicated. I've never worked with it so I don't know.

If it's not complicated and just a matter of a click or two I would just have a suggestion of whenever releasing a new roster release on version with the old schedule one with the new schedules Just a thought I thought I would ask

Anyway thanks for your work guys without you guys this game wouldn't be anything close to what you have made it cheers

Sine my football team bit the dust this weekend I'm back to playing MLB looking forward. I still have trouble with the rosters in the 2nd year of the franchise crashing or having more then 162 games. So that brings me first to my question to those who do the rosters which is If the schedule takes a lot of work to do. Or if it's complicated. I've never worked with it so I don't know.

If it's not complicated and just a matter of a click or two I would just have a suggestion of whenever releasing a new roster release on version with the old schedule one with the new schedules Just a thought I thought I would ask

Anyway thanks for your work guys without you guys this game wouldn't be anything close to what you have made it cheers

Creating a schedule using the editor is a very long and tedious process. It has to be done game by game. So...this involves taking the time to put in each games info (picking home and away teams, start time, date, and game sequence) for all 2,430 regular season MLB games played in one year. And if you don't do the sequence part correctly it will cause crashes. Which roster are you using that has problems after year 1? My BSUFAN2013UltimateRoster V2 has no problems going forward with total number of games or crashes unless you are modifying something on your own. I have simmed many franchises years into the future using all different teams and have yet to see it crash or have issues with total games played. I hope this helps.

Thanks for answering I had no idea what went into making an up to date schedule

I think my problem is that I like to make a few trades and with your roster it crashes on me in year 2 the first week of September. I think it has something to do with some Minor league guys that I move as the minor league season ends the last week of August if I make trades in that 2nd year.

But I do like your roster and if I don't make trades it doesn't crash and actually has 162 games in year 2 I just like to bring a couple of guys from other teams I like to the my team.