Modding the PS2 game...

Pared

Well, here goes nothing...

I'm hoping someone here can help me. All I'm simply trying to do is get the camera angles in a modded PS2 version of MVP 2005... I did this last year no problem, and I know it can be done THIS year with the XBox... but MVP 2005 for the PS2 is giving me problems...

The PS2 game this year isn't as cut and dry as it was last year. Last year, I was able to get the game to work no problem by just burning all the contents on a new disc. The problem I'm having THIS YEAR is there seems to be a 2 GB dummy file on the DVD that I can't seem to pick up. Does anyone know how I would be able to get this file off the DVD? Do you know any software? I can't even view.. all the files add up to a little over 2GB's but I know the DVD is stamped at 4GB's.... so I just need to find that dummy file, b/c I know the game is told to check for it at startup....

Can anyone provide any help? Oh, and if you know any ISO software that DEFINITELY works, I'd appreciate that as well... I've tried MagicISO, but that doesn't work at all....

Help, please! I'd like to have the ease of console gaming, as my Xbox isn't modded!

:cry:

Archived