Couple Tasks

I was wondering if I give you an avi file, if somebody could make an intro movie for me. I would be careful and give you the credit for it.

Also, could somebody help me with fixing this attached audio byte of "Nettles". It doesn't sound quite as smooth as the average bytes that you can download here. I tried to fix it to no avail but then it wouldn't take much to find somebody a WHOLE lot better than me with doing this stuff. Could you either fix it for me and tell me how to do it so I know next time or explain what I could do to fix it because I want to learn this stuff.

Thanks a million,

BRobby05

Nettles.wav

I was wondering if I give you an avi file, if somebody could make an intro movie for me. I would be careful and give you the credit for it.

Also, could somebody help me with fixing this attached audio byte of "Nettles". It doesn't sound quite as smooth as the average bytes that you can download here. I tried to fix it to no avail but then it wouldn't take much to find somebody a WHOLE lot better than me with doing this stuff. Could you either fix it for me and tell me how to do it so I know next time or explain what I could do to fix it because I want to learn this stuff.

Thanks a million,

BRobby05

Sure, I will do it just send over the avi file

Thanks a million Peter as I said in my PM. That is soooooooooooo neat!!!!!!!!!!

That's a WHOLE lot better than playing 1971 games with a 1974 movie.

BRobby05