End Of Franchise Season, Crash To Desktop

zurlocke

In Franchise mode, at the end of the last regular season's game, the client crashes to my desktop. No errors or anything. All of my teams have a full 25 players and I have 1 reliever that has a black cross, (DL). I don't know if that has anything to do with it, though.

I'm also using a batch file to launch my game. The bat file simply changes the game's date to October 2nd, 2012. Since it's past that date closely in real life, could that be effecting it?

I'd also like to note that I need to run the bat as admin a couple of times over since yesterday because I get an error sometimes that says...

"Invalid number. Numeric constants are either decimal (17),

hexadecimal (0x11), or octal (021).

Date changed to October 2nd.

Starting MLB 2K12...

Press any key to continue..."

Then my game proceeds to freeze at the title screen as it usually would without changing the date. Like I said, If I try to run it again after that it usually doesn't come up with an error. For simplicity's sake, could somebody that's currently playing MLB 2K12 just fine with a batch file give me the text that's in the file, so I can test my game that way? Thanks.

Edited by zurlocke

how seasons are we talking about and what roster are you using. if you gone i believe 7 years, it could be you a team that doesnt have a manger for them and crashing it. this asuming tow thing things. one the number of years played an d its a bsufan roster. there a know issue were after 7 years you have go set the mangers to be sure there in placed for a another seven years or its crashes. the other possibly is y a team without the proper number of players. it could be any team and crashing it.