help installing kerm's b. gloves and cleats please..

RAM

by the life of me i cannot figure out the instructions for importing kerm's batting gloves and cleats mod using eagraph. the instructions are kinda vague, any help with this one would be appreciated.

I think the easiest way it to get EAGraph...then open the models.big file, and select the team you want to edit...then when you find the batting gloves part (it takes some time to figure out what team is what), use Tools --->import and just import the new image that you want to use. Much easier than using gfxpak.

its fairly simple. first get some fsh files, preferably from some other files made for the team you want to update. After you do that, open the fsh files in EAgraph, and extract the picture of whatever it is you wanna update from the provided zip files, then import that into eagraph in place of the old shoes for example, per the instructions kerm gave, save it, then use the bat provided to make a new bat for the shoes.

Well then it says to create a bat file to install in the game folder? wtf, why do you have to create one if there is already one in the zip? where is the "game" folder? in the bat right click and edit then put your fsh files in place of A.Angels ? wtf, it opens in notepad I dont see no A.a. then put all that in the main? I am so lost also ,how about a tutorial or something man eagraph is the easy part the rest of it has me afued. Somebody help all the other mods you just unzip and dump em in the main and run the bat, what the hell.

I just told ya how. If you don't know what fsh files are designated for your team, just use some that you know are for your team and edit those, then you can use the bat that came with those files to install them. Once you've edited the fsh files, put all those in the main MVP folder(the game folder) along with the bat and gfxpak and run the bat, then it will install the files and update the cleats, the batting gloves, whatever you want.

The bat thats in the zip is a generic bat that you have to edit to work for your team. I'm guessing the bat file came from an install for the angels and you have to edit it to fit your team.

what are you trying to change for the cubs or the o's? If its shoes, I can do that, i haven't messed with the batting gloves, but i would assume its in the same fsh file, and i may be able to do it for you.
The Cubs, I already got the Nikes with the new 2x unies so I really dont know I guess the Boks will look ok but they all where Nike batting gloves so I really dont know if it will look right Sheeesh Im glad your trying to help I just dont know

what are you trying to change for the cubs or the o's? If its shoes, I can do that, i haven't messed with the batting gloves, but i would assume its in the same fsh file, and i may be able to do it for you.

ken i'm trying to do seattle- adidas cleats and b gloves. haven't been able to check in lately vac. over back to work :x . but my email is theantenna@sbcglobal.net if u wanna give it a shot. if u do just post something i'll no in the email topic or else i'll delete it. if not i'll give it another go round this w-end, thanks.

cool man i really appreciate it! yeah i'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out, but i just don't have the time right now w/ my schedule at work, so i really, really appreciate it.

Archived