Crash on Draft Day

doctdc

So I'm in my third or fourth franchise season, and for some reason it crashes to the desktop on draft day.  The day says June 8th, 2016. 

Using MLB2k15 by BsuFan V3 and I have made some trades and some minor player attribute edits using Roster Editor V1.1

I've searched the forums, but have not found any solutions.  Any ideas?  Is this a known bug?  Any way around it?  I've tried just simulating past the date, but that doesn't work either.

Also, I think I have a player that is supposed to come off the DL on that day or the next.  Hope that isn't the problem.

Did find this post below... no replies :(

http://www.mvpmods.com/forums/topic/57383-my-career-files-corrupting-on-draft-day/#comment-663133

Thanks for any recommendations!

Doc

• 1 year later...

I guess I will try and ask as well. I have similar situation as Doctdc, draft crash.  What I have noticed after the draft is that the teams other than mine still have 35 players on their MLB roster. I have roster automation set to ON, but the teams are not shifting their rosters to accommodate the new players. It will take quite some time to adjust every roster, so I'll take the chance and ask if anyone knows if this is what I have to do? I would hate to waste my time doing it all for nothing on top of having a messed up season that I would like to save.

Thanks 

On 8/15/2017 at 8:58 PM, Slick_Dodgers22 said:

I guess I will try and ask as well. I have similar situation as Doctdc, draft crash.  What I have noticed after the draft is that the teams other than mine still have 35 players on their MLB roster. I have roster automation set to ON, but the teams are not shifting their rosters to accommodate the new players. It will take quite some time to adjust every roster, so I'll take the chance and ask if anyone knows if this is what I have to do? I would hate to waste my time doing it all for nothing on top of having a messed up season that I would like to save.

Thanks 

Let's start with which roster you are using.

• 3 weeks later...

I found the issue to be three drafted players that were unsigned by their new teams. There were many other draftees waiting to be added to the team rosters as well, but those 3 problem players seemed to stop the process. In game I could not force the teams to sign those players, but by using Reditor I was able to do so and the season continues on. Strange bug because the teams the 3 players were drafted by had enough roster spots and the cash to sign them, but the process stalled for some reason.

Archived