Few problems, probably very common

StasSzat

Greetings, i have a few problems, problems and I just wanted to know if there is a fix for them.

First, I've noticed on both the console and PC versions of the game some characters preform at terribly low levels with high stats, for example i downloaded a conversion mod that included "2k15" and did franchise for a bit, I noticed that some of the players (can't exactly remember who though) would have 80-90 contact or power but would hit below 250 and have barley any homeruns. Even in AAA they would struggle. This seems common in 2k because I've created pitchers that are maxed out but have a 6 ERA. Is there any fix for this, if not I'll either play with 2012 rosters or switch to MVP, which probably is a better choice.

Secondly, is there anyway to take advantage of this? i suspect these events are happening because of the players body build, weight and whatnot. Yet, I don't know how to fine tune a character to be soley a good contact, or power guy.. P.S. Sorry if these questions are repetitive!

Greetings, i have a few problems, problems and I just wanted to know if there is a fix for them.

First, I've noticed on both the console and PC versions of the game some characters preform at terribly low levels with high stats, for example i downloaded a conversion mod that included "2k15" and did franchise for a bit, I noticed that some of the players (can't exactly remember who though) would have 80-90 contact or power but would hit below 250 and have barley any homeruns. Even in AAA they would struggle. This seems common in 2k because I've created pitchers that are maxed out but have a 6 ERA. Is there any fix for this, if not I'll either play with 2012 rosters or switch to MVP, which probably is a better choice.

Secondly, is there anyway to take advantage of this? i suspect these events are happening because of the players body build, weight and whatnot. Yet, I don't know how to fine tune a character to be soley a good contact, or power guy.. P.S. Sorry if these questions are repetitive!

Use any roster based on BSU's work and it solves the issue for me at least. Other than that, this happens in MVP as well sometimes. BSU made his rosters to match more realistic simulations through the season.

Alot of the statistic issues have to do with Sliders, try messing with the sliders and see what fits your game perfectly. 

I guess i do alot of simming, rather than playing and I have sliders on that are meant for gameplay and not simming, will mess around with them, thanks!

Use any roster based on BSU's work and it solves the issue for me at least. Other than that, this happens in MVP as well sometimes. BSU made his rosters to match more realistic simulations through the season.

I forget if i have his rosters or not, i believe i do, but I'm not sure, waiting until 2k16 to be launched.