ATTN: Trues--A's Overlay Request

freudianslip

Trues,

Thanks for all your wonderful overlays. They truly make the game great.

I'm a big A's fan and I was wondering if you would be willing to make an "Action 36" KICU overlay.

KICU broadcasts about 2-3 A's games per week.

Their network logo can be found at:

http://www.ktvu.com/kicu/index.html

Maybe you could have the network logo on one side of the "foxbar" and and A's logo (such as the A's elephant logo) on the other side?

Sorry, I don't have a pic of the actual overlay (and I don't own a digital camera). I know that KICU uses an ESPN style box instead of the "foxbar", however, I much prefer the foxbar style.

With this in mind perhaps you could create a "fantasy" KICU Action 36 overlay. Your TBS and YES Network overlays are shining examples of your ability to create fantasy overlays that in my opinion are better than the actual ones.

Is it possible for you to capture their network logo from the website I directed you to in the first post? Or do you need a pic to do this? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you.

Trues,

One more thing...

Is it possible for you to put the network logo on one side of the foxbar (say the far righthand side) and an A's logo on the lefthand side?

I don't want to seem picky and will be happy with anything you produce but I think this would really add to the overlay.

I can get you a jpeg of an A's logo if you want. Just let me know.

Thanks again...

Archived