new M's AA minor league 2xlite uni update preview screens!!

RAM

... and i'd like to start whacking away at them while there's still a full season ahead of us....thanks bros.

bro - too much information :lol::lol::lol: just messin' w/you - I'll take a look when I get home if you don't have the answer by then.

bro - too much information :lol::lol::lol: just messin' w/you - I'll take a look when I get home if you don't have the answer by then.

:lol: :lol: i just feel bad cuz i was gone for so long i guess, but i'm ready to start whackin' away LOL.

pg

so thats just me playing with the files some, and kinda seeing how things work right now, i have no plans for major league unis since that'll be done by others. i guess i'll start looking at the minor unis now. the important thing is i can use the umachine's 2xlite templates to make the minor league updates from scratch. bully if you wanna work on this with me i'm ready to roll. did you get the game yet? 90 teams is a hell of a lot. at least 180 unis. haven't even looked at ea's default minor league unis yet. anyone have any ideas how accurate they are as far as logos etc.

sorry guys i may have posted this thread in the wrong spot. you can move it to previews or whatever. sorry about that.

Wanna make NH Fisher Cats unis again? :wink:

that'll probably be one of the first i do, mainly because it should be easy to switch over to '05 version. i'll also retouch it up some, it should be fairly accurate still right? i noticed that they fixed their logo in the game this year, but didn't look at the uniforms themsleves. then i'll redo the giants affiliates and add the single A affiliate, then probably the seattle affiliates since i'm about 20 minutes from their double A stadium. after that i'll probably go alphabetically or divisionally.

i know bigbully had the las vegas 51's so he could probably rework that one pretty easy. and we have talked in the past about working together on this. i'm not volunteering him for the job, it's up to whatever he decides.

anyone else interested in chipping in speak up, so we can get it organized, and possibly knock em out faster. it's going to take a while.

yeah i just looked at em finally. well, at least they got the colors and the logo's right this year. but as i was checking them out i noticed they have their old red white and blue numbers on the back! how sloppy is that? anyway, should be easy to touch up and import last years, after i double check to see what else has changed. i'll be starting this saturday evening. i'll do these ones real quick because it should take minimal time. then i'll be doing all the seattle affiliates next, then the giants. so that is the set order i will start it off at.

May I ask, what's the reason you chose our team to do last year and this, anyway? :?:

last year -mainly because i had planned to do them all. and i had a request thread, and had PLANNED on doing them in the order they were requested (was it you that requested them, you sound familiar, forgive me i was gone from the forum for like 6 months or so?). so it was the first requested on the list. so i did it. then what happened was like i mentioned above- i decided to finish my degree, so it came to a halt. this year- i'll do em because, basically they're already done, just need to make some minor changes.

anyway the plan is to pick up where i left off last season, and do all the minor league teams but, there's a lot of them so it is going to take a lot of time. like i said i will start this weekend, and do as much as i can with the spare time i do have.

olyrunner - thanks i'll check em out in a bit. gonna study then sleep. yAAYYYYYY!

first installment of the major-minor league update project is done. N.H. Fishercats, 2xlite home and away. readjusted and cleaned up for the 05 season. next will be all seattle minor affiliates, then s.f's, then i'll be going by division. it is uploaded and waiting to be added- here is a preview:

catsathome.jpg

one thing that i might request, is Nike cleats, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. If it is, don't worry about it, uni's look great.

LOL! nike... well these unis are done for now, i've got about 179 more unis to go! you can change the cleats if you download the fshed tool available at this site in the dload section somewhere. there's already a lot of nike in the game IMO, there's nothing wrong with that at all, i just like to mix it up a bit. a little nike here, a little mizuno there... you get the point. in this case i chose the reeboks. but other than THAT--- glad you like them. all seattle affiliates are being looked at now and should been done in the next week or so as time permits.

yes i used reeboks for these uni's w/ bigbully's franklin batting gloves...

but, thanks guys, glad that you are enjoying them! i will try to knock these out as quickly as possible, but it will take a good amount of time, i tried to do this at the end of last year and just got too overwhelmed with college to get past 3 teams affiliates, this year i have the whole season ahead of me, so i don't have to rush it, on top of that this is probably the last installment of MVP. i'll keep you guys posted as they are finished in this thread.

Nice job on the Fisher Cats Rambully, I plan on going to a lot of their games this year and I'm glad to see their correct unis in the game this year. :) Not bad for a first year team, going and winning the Eastern League title last year huh?? :o Later!!!

preview of the san antonio missions (seattle AA) updated alternate road version (will replace ea default road), almost finished. just need to do the home uni should be up by mid to late week. thanks for the cleats KC!

missions87687.jpg

mission2.jpg

Archived