Another oddity...

TRJA

Yep it is me again, hopefully this post won't get people at eachothers throats like my "Robbed" thread ;).

Anyways, does anyone else find it "odd" that when a starter is injured for a "long" time (60+ days) and then when he comes back and you put him back as a starter, he still complains about lack of his playing time?

I mean I can understadn that he might be upset that he was injured, but how can he still be upset when he comes off of the DCL list and is put back into his starting slot???

Just something else I noticed that seems weird with the game...all in all though I have to say this game is 1 of the BEST games I have played out of this recent sports games. I am NOT a huge MLB fan ( I follow Football and hockey more) but this game is even better than NHL 2004 and Madden 2004.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: This all cause of the yankees and how much they spend and how much they win!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But seriously, I dont the game engine and player happiness model takes injuries into account, I think it just looks that the pitcher hasnt started a game in the last 60 days.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: This all cause of the yankees and how much they spend and how much they win!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But seriously, I dont the game engine and player happiness model takes injuries into account, I think it just looks that the pitcher hasnt started a game in the last 60 days.

HAHAHA ;)....

Yeah, that is what I thought also, maybe something they (EA) can look into for next years game.

BTW...It wasn't a pitcher it was a CF. But i am sure it would be the same no matter which position

Archived