Blue Jays Dynasty

slugger

LF Shin Soo Choo/Reed Johnson(Lefty/Righty platoon) (traded Frank Catalanotto for him)

CF Vernon Wells

RF Alexis Rios

3B Corey Koskie

SS Rey Sanchez/John McDonald(platoon)(signed Sanchez because Russ Adams is injured and out for 3 months)

2B Orlando Hudson

1B Erik Hinske

C Guillermo Quiroz

DH Hee Sop Choi (traded Shea Hillenbrand for Choi)

Bench

C Greg Zaun

SS John McDonald

LF Reed Johnson

RF Chad Mottola

SP Roy Halladay

SP Ted Lilly

SP Miguel Batista

SP Josh Towers

SP David Bush

CL Byun Hyun Kim (traded Stephen Davis and Kerry Lightenberg for him)

SU Scott Schoeneweis

SU Jason Frasor

LP Scott Downs

MR Billy Koch

MR Justin Speier

MR Vinnie Chulk

I'm playing MVP level and I'm 4 - 7 right now...

Josh Towers is my best pitcher, somehow...

I'm a running team.

I'm losing a lot of money, right now, because only 3 of the games that I've played so far have been at home.

In my Jays dynasty, with budgets on and fair trades on and everything else set realistically, I have (to name a few)

Curt Schilling, Dontrelle Willis, Roy Halladay, Eric Gagne, Vernon Wells, Larry Walker, Jason Bay, Mark Prior, Shea Hillenbrand, Corey Koskie, Francisco Rodriguez, Orlando Hudson, Michael Young, Eric Hinske....

I don't know who else to get next in my trading adventures.

You have to wheel and deal, my friend. Wheel and deal.

Basically be prepared to give away A to team W for player B, give player B to team X for player C, give player C to team Y for player D, and finally ditch player D to team Z for the glorious player E. Just keep stuff like that going until you get who you want.

I have a few profiles going on. Depends on what I want to do. I just felt like going overboard. My way of prooving that JP Ricciardi is the worst in the game and can't make a trade to save his life... and he doesn't have much of a life.

Archived